Sometimes your products is not launched yet or is just an idea and you wish to validate this product idea with your existing customers or visitors.
That is why i have made this “WooCommerce Coming Soon Product” which has the following features:
- Show a default message to the customers “Coming Soon”, or you can customize it
- Show a countdown clock to the ‘Launch Date’
- Add additional text that link to your Contact page URL or email address (for example: mailto:email@example.com)
Reminder : this only works if the stock status is set to “Out of Stock” or the stock level of the product is ZERO.
Product Data (Inventory Tab)
Coming Soon Product
Do give it a try if you need to validate your product before launch or even you have not made that yet.
“WooCommerce Product Badge” – A free WooCommerce plugin that let you display ‘New’, ‘Sale’ (Save %) and ‘Featured’ badge at shop and product page.
In WooCommerce Sidebar Menu, there will be a new submenu link called ‘Product Badge’ where you can:
- Enabled / Disabled the plugin
- Show “New” Badge
- New Product with How Many Days?
- Show “Sale” Badge
- Show “Featured” Badge
WooCommerce > Product Badge Option Page
WooCommerce has become a popular eCommerce platform as more and more people are using this as their online store, event booking, online course, restaurant and others. One of the most needed functions is “Donation” for charity or “Tip” for restaurant.
I have developed a new plugin called “WooCommerce Donation/Tip Checkout” where you can enable this option to display a new donation form at the top of checkout page. I have combined two features (Donation and Tip) in this WooCommerce extension.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new submenu link called ‘Donation/Tip Checkout’ where you can:
* Enabled / Disabled the option
* Change “Message” to any text
* Change “Button Label” to any text
* Change “Title” to any text
* Change “Default Amount” to any amount
* Choose “Taxable”
* Change “Minimum Donation/Tip Amount” to any amount
Admin WooCommerce Settings – Donation/Tip Checkout options
Frontend WooCommerce – Checkout page
Download WooCommerce Donation/Tip Checkout“
A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to define minimum/maximum order quantity for entire shop/certain product (including variations) to control the quantities of items which can be purchased.
Download WooCommerce Min/Max Order Quantity
1. General Options
WooCommerce > Settings – General Tab (‘Cart, Checkout and Accounts’ section) lets you set up the default min/max order and add to cart quantity for entire shop. These options can be overridden per-product too.
* Enabled Product Cart Addon
* Default Order Quantity per Cart Step
* Default Min Order Quantity
* Default Max Order Quantity
2. Product Options
To override individual product settings, do Edit Product and go to ‘Product Data’ section:
* Product Cart Addon
* Order Quantity per Cart Step
* Minimum Order Quantity
* Maximum Order Quantity
= IMPORTANT NOTES =
* Do use POEdit and open ‘product_cart_addon.pot’ file and save the file as ‘product_cart_addon-[language code].po’, then put that into languages folder for this plugin.
* Support latest WooCommerce 2.0.x
This is an OpenCart extension that aims to implement SEO best practices without any effort. A MUST HAVE for any online shop.
Currently 8 Options are supported:
1) Home Title
2) Home Description
3) Home Keywords (comma separated)
4) Page Title Format
5) Category Title Format
6) Product Title Format
7) Search/Tag Page Title Format
8) Error Page Title Format
A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to add multiple extra fee for any order with flexible options.
You can add extra fee/charge that can be filter by:
1. Type (Fixed Rate or Cart % Fee)
2. Minimum Order (Optional, apply extra fee when cart total is less or equal than this amount)
3. Cart Item Range (Optional, apply extra fee when total cart items is within this range)
4. Payment (Optional, apply extra fee when payment is selected/default at checkout page)
5. Shipping (Optional, apply extra fee when shipping is selected/default at checkout page)
You can use this plugin for:
1. Add extra credit card fee with type “Cart % Fee” type and “Credit Card” payment (For example: 4% extra credit card charge for cart total)
2. Local Delivery Extra Charge (For example: $2 per order)
3. Extra Fee for Bulk Order (For example: add $10 if above 10 items)
4. and other possible combination or conditions…
Get it now with limited time offer :
$39 $29, till 31 Oct 2013.