WooCommerce has become a popular eCommerce platform as more and more people are using this as their online store, event booking, online course, restaurant and others. One of the most needed functions is “Donation” for charity or “Tip” for restaurant.
I have developed a new plugin called “WooCommerce Donation/Tip Checkout” where you can enable this option to display a new donation form at the top of checkout page. I have combined two features (Donation and Tip) in this WooCommerce extension.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new submenu link called ‘Donation/Tip Checkout’ where you can:
* Enabled / Disabled the option
* Change “Message” to any text
* Change “Button Label” to any text
* Change “Title” to any text
* Change “Default Amount” to any amount
* Choose “Taxable”
* Change “Minimum Donation/Tip Amount” to any amount
Admin WooCommerce Settings – Donation/Tip Checkout options
Frontend WooCommerce – Checkout page
Download WooCommerce Donation/Tip Checkout“
A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to define minimum/maximum order quantity for entire shop/certain product (including variations) to control the quantities of items which can be purchased.
Download WooCommerce Min/Max Order Quantity
1. General Options
WooCommerce > Settings – General Tab (‘Cart, Checkout and Accounts’ section) lets you set up the default min/max order and add to cart quantity for entire shop. These options can be overridden per-product too.
* Enabled Product Cart Addon
* Default Order Quantity per Cart Step
* Default Min Order Quantity
* Default Max Order Quantity
2. Product Options
To override individual product settings, do Edit Product and go to ‘Product Data’ section:
* Product Cart Addon
* Order Quantity per Cart Step
* Minimum Order Quantity
* Maximum Order Quantity
= IMPORTANT NOTES =
* Do use POEdit and open ‘product_cart_addon.pot’ file and save the file as ‘product_cart_addon-[language code].po’, then put that into languages folder for this plugin.
* Support latest WooCommerce 2.0.x
A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to add multiple extra fee for any order with flexible options.
You can add extra fee/charge that can be filter by:
1. Type (Fixed Rate or Cart % Fee)
2. Minimum Order (Optional, apply extra fee when cart total is less or equal than this amount)
3. Cart Item Range (Optional, apply extra fee when total cart items is within this range)
4. Payment (Optional, apply extra fee when payment is selected/default at checkout page)
5. Shipping (Optional, apply extra fee when shipping is selected/default at checkout page)
You can use this plugin for:
1. Add extra credit card fee with type “Cart % Fee” type and “Credit Card” payment (For example: 4% extra credit card charge for cart total)
2. Local Delivery Extra Charge (For example: $2 per order)
3. Extra Fee for Bulk Order (For example: add $10 if above 10 items)
4. and other possible combination or conditions…
Get it now with limited time offer :
$39 $29, till 31 Oct 2013.
A WooCommerce plugin that aims to simplify the checkout process, leading to an immediate increase in sales.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new submenu link called ‘Direct Checkout’ where you can:
1. Enabled / Disabled the direct checkout option
2. Change “Add to cart” to any text
– Implement add to cart button redirect to checkout page pattern
– 2 languages available : English UK (en_GB) and Chinese (zh_CN)
This is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to customise this custom payment method with flexible options for your store.
Under WooCommerce Settings Tab Menu “Payment Gateways”, there will be a new payment link called ‘Custom Payment’.
There are 10 options under ‘Custom Payment’ section:
* Custom Message
* Minimum Purchase
* Service Charge
* Update Status to
* Enable for shipping methods
* Enable for countries
* Enable for products
Below are key features for the plugin:
* Add this custom payment method and customise the options that suit your requirement
* 2 languages available : English UK (en_GB) and Chinese (zh_CN)