A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to define minimum/maximum order quantity for entire shop/certain product (including variations) to control the quantities of items which can be purchased.
SEE PLUGIN DETAILS
1. General Options
WooCommerce > Settings – General Tab (‘Cart, Checkout and Accounts’ section) lets you set up the default min/max order and add to cart quantity for entire shop. These options can be overridden per-product too.
* Enabled Product Cart Addon
* Default Order Quantity per Cart Step
* Default Min Order Quantity
* Default Max Order Quantity
2. Product Options
To override individual product settings, do Edit Product and go to ‘Product Data’ section:
* Product Cart Addon
* Order Quantity per Cart Step
* Minimum Order Quantity
* Maximum Order Quantity
= IMPORTANT NOTES =
* Do use POEdit and open ‘product_cart_addon.pot’ file and save the file as ‘product_cart_addon-[language code].po’, then put that into languages folder for this plugin.
* Support latest WooCommerce 2.0.x
This is an OpenCart extension that aims to implement SEO best practices without any effort. A MUST HAVE for any online shop.
Currently 8 Options are supported:
1) Home Title
2) Home Description
3) Home Keywords (comma separated)
4) Page Title Format
5) Category Title Format
6) Product Title Format
7) Search/Tag Page Title Format
8) Error Page Title Format
SEO plays an important role for eCommerce as this will be the one of effective ways to drive more traffic to you online shop. Other than Social Media that claimed to be the fastest way to get leads, but Social Media conversion rate is lower than SEO organic traffic where some research and survey were carried out recently.
OpenCart is a popular Open Source eCommerce platform where more and more users start building their online store with more free built-in features.
In order to enabled SEO in OpenCart, do follow below 3 steps:
Step 1: Enabled “Use SEO URL’s” in “System” > “Settings” > “Your Store” and at [Server] tab.
Enable SEO Url in System > Settings > Server
A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to add multiple extra fee for any order with flexible options.
You can add extra fee/charge that can be filter by:
1. Type (Fixed Rate or Cart % Fee)
2. Minimum Order (Optional, apply extra fee when cart total is less or equal than this amount)
3. Cart Item Range (Optional, apply extra fee when total cart items is within this range)
4. Payment (Optional, apply extra fee when payment is selected/default at checkout page)
5. Shipping (Optional, apply extra fee when shipping is selected/default at checkout page)
You can use this plugin for:
1. Add extra credit card fee with type “Cart % Fee” type and “Credit Card” payment (For example: 4% extra credit card charge for cart total)
2. Local Delivery Extra Charge (For example: $2 per order)
3. Extra Fee for Bulk Order (For example: add $10 if above 10 items)
4. and other possible combination or conditions…
Get it now with limited time offer :
$39 $29, till 31 Oct 2013.
If you ever come to situation where you need to make “Free Shipping” as the only shipping option when your total cart total is more than a set amount, then this post will provide you some insight or idea.
For example, you set amount is $50. If user cart total is more than $50, then apply free shipping only.